I run a small, personal practice where I serve a committed group of clients. By charging clients directly, I eliminate the need to tailor my services to external third party (e.g. managed care providers) requirements. This allows me to work independently with my clientele in establishing therapy time frames and goals that reflect my clinical judgment and client specific needs and preferences. Together, we can work out a treatment plan that best suits your emotional, budgetary and scheduling needs.
I genuinely care about every one of my clients and their progress. It is in this spirit that I choose to see a select group of clients to whom I can provide the best possible care.
If a nurturing and dedicated counselor is your first priority, consider contacting me — call, text or email. I will do my best to put you at ease.
Areas of Focus
- Alleviating anxiety and depression
- Resolving emotional trauma, abuse and neglect
- Empowering survivors of sexual abuse and addiction
- Instilling a sense of hope
- Creating balance in everyday living
- Enriching relationships with partners, family members, and self
- Improving family dynamics, conflict resolution skills, and communication patterns
- Easing the stress of major transitions — job changes, divorce, launching children, caring for aging parents
Initial Consultation (20 minutes)
Psychotherapy (50 minutes)
Please call to discuss fees
Out of Network Benefits (please call for details)
Acceptable forms of payment
Cash and checks